SBI Career is one of the most esteemed opportunity that everyone wants to get in their life.Here is a good opportunity for all those who would like to make a career in banking sector.State Bank of India had recently announced recruitment of over 10,000 Posts all over India.As a part of expansion,SBI has declared openings regarding the recruitment of Junior associates (Customer Support & Sales) and Junior agricultural associates in clerical cadre all over India.Eligible candidiates can apply anywhere in India in Online mode only.Here are the details regarding the recruitment of Clerical posts that has been posted in the official SBI Career Portal.
SBI Career Details :
Vacancies : Around 10726 vacancies are there all over India.You can have a look below
SBI is opening 700 new branches all over India and they require above number of candidates for them.
Educational Qualifications :
For Junior Associate,Candidate must be a citizen of India and should posses a valid degree from any recognised institution or any equivalent qualification from central government.
For Junior Agricultural Associate,Candidate must possess a a graduation in Agriculture or Agriculture allied activities from a Government recognised university/Institute.
Those who are in the final Semester/ year of Graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if called for interview/joining, they will have to produce proof of having passed the Graduation Examination on or before 30.06.2016. Candidates having integrated dual degree (IDD) certificate should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 30.06.2016.
Important Dates :
Start of application – 05/04/2016
Last date of Application – 25/04/2016
Age Limit :
Not below 20 and not above 28.Age limit varies for special categories.For more details visit SBI Career portal
SBI Clerk exam Pattern and Syllabus :
There will be two exams called Prelims and Mains.A candidate has two qualify both inorder to be get selected for the post.The syllabus for the exam can be given as follows
How to Apply :
- Candidates should first scan their photograph and signature as detailed under guidelines for scanning the photograph and signature.
- Candidates to visit Bank’s website www.statebankofindia.com or www.sbi.co.in and open the appropriate Online Application Format, available in the ‘careers with us’ link.
- Fill the application carefully. Once the application is filled in completely, candidates should submit the data. In the event of candidates not being able to fill the data in one go, they can save the data already entered.
- When the data is saved, a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidates should note down the registration number and password.
- They can reopen the saved data using registration number and password and edit the particulars, if needed. This facility will be available three times only. Once the application is filled in completely, candidates should submit the data. No change /edit will be allowed thereafter. The registration at this stage is provisional.
- After ensuring the correctness of the particulars of the application form, candidates are required to pay fees through the payment gateway integrated with the application, following the instructions available on the screen.
- The payment can be made by using debit card/ credit card/ Internet Banking by providing information as asked on the screen. Transaction charges for online payment, if any, will be borne by the candidates.
- On successful completion of the transaction, e-receipt and application form will be generated; which may be printed for record. The printout of the application form is not to be sent to the Bank.
- If the online transaction is not successfully completed, please register again and make payment online.
- There is also a provision to reprint the e-Receipt and Application form containing fee details, at later stage. (Registration helpdesk email ID: [email protected])
- You can find more details from the notification that is available in official SBI Career portals.
Hope you apply well before the last date.Sharing is Caring 🙂