IBPS Latest notification : SO recruitment 2016.Institute of Banking personnel selection has released a notification recently for the post of specialist officers for over 20 Banks all over India by a common written exam.According to the IBPS latest notification candidates can apply from 23/11/2015 to 10/12/2015.All the details regarding the Specialist officer recruitment like vacancy details, Age relaxation,education qualification etc are given below
IBPS Latest notification info :
Vacancy Details : Candidates need to apply for the post of specilist officers that include
- I.T Officer
- Agriculture field officer
- Rajbhasha Adhikari
- Law officer
- HR/Personnel officer
- Marketing officer
All the above posts are Scale 1 grade and are to be filled in the following participating banks
Allahabad Bank, Andhra Bank, Bank of Baroda, Bank of India, Bank of Maharashtra, Bharatiya Mahila Bank, Canara Bank, Central Bank of India, Corporation Bank, Dena Bank, ECGC, IDBI Bank, Indian Bank, Indian Overseas Bank, Oriental Bank of Commerce, Punjab National Bank, Punjab & Sind Bank, Syndicate Bank, UCO Bank, Union Bank of India, United Bank of India, Vijaya Bank, Any other Bank/ Financial Institution.
Age limit : In the IBPS Latest notification for SO, the lower age limit for the candidates who are applying for the post is fixed 20 years and the upper age limit is 30 years.Candidates should not have been born before 02/11/1985 and after 01/11/1995.However the age limit for SC/ST is extended for 5 and other backward classes is extended for 3 years.While for the PWD candidates the upper age limit is extended for 10 years.For more details click here IBPS SO Recruitment 2016
Read more : Andhra bank Careers : PO notification 2015
Educational Qualification :The post wise educational qualification is given as follows
- I.T Officer – A graduate with a degree in 4 year Engineering/ Technology Degree in Computer Science/ Computer Applications/ Information Technology/ Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunications/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation OR Post Graduate Degree in Electronics/ Electronics & Tele Communication/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Computer Applications OR Graduate having passed DOEACC ‘B’ level.
- Agriculture field officer – 4 year Degree (graduation) in Agriculture/ Horticulture/Animal Husbandry/ Veterinary Science/ Dairy Science/ Agri. Engineering/ Fishery Science/ Pisciculture/ Agri Marketing & Cooperation/ Co-operation & Banking/ AgroForestry
- Rajbhasha Adhikari – Post Graduate Degree in Hindi with English as a subject at the degree (graduation) level OR Post graduate degree in Sanskrit with English and Hindi as subjects at the graduation level.
- Law officer – A Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB) and enrolled as an advocate with Bar Council
- HR/Personnel officer – Graduate and Full time Post Graduate degree or Full time Post Graduate diploma in Personnel Management / Industrial Relations/ HR/HRD/ Social Work / Labour Law.
- Marketing officer – Graduate and Full time MMS (Marketing) / MBA (Marketing) / Full time 2 years PGDBA / PGDBM with specialization in Marketing
Candidate has to select the category depending on his education qualification while applying for the exam.
Application Process :
- visit www.Ibps.in
- Click on ” CWE Specialist officers “
- Click on “Common recruitment process for specialist officer 5” -> Click here to apply online
- Click on New Registration
- Fill all the details carefully and upload photograph and signature
- Now general candidates has to pay a fee of Rs 600/- while the other categories has to pay a fee of Rs 100/- using Credit/Debit cards,Internet banking and other mode of payments.
- After successful completion of fee payment the candidate has to take down a print out of the application form for future reference
Important Dates :
Opening of online applications : 23/11/2015
Closing of online applications : 10/12/2015
Date of issue or download hall tickets : 19/1/2016
Date of exam : 30/1/2016 or 31/1/2016
Date of results : February 2016
Selection Process : Candidate has to go through written exam that consists of negative marking for every wrong answer.The written part consists of Reasoning,Gk,Banking knowledge and english.A candidate has to get the cutoff marks in order to be shortlisted for the interview.
This is a good opportunity for those who are looking for a career in banking sector.Make sure to follow us as we will update all the IBPS latest notifications here.Also make sure to apply for this post before the closing date and share the info with your friends.