Andhra bank Careers,PO notification 2015 has been released.Andhra bank in association with Manipal university has issued a notification inviting graduates to fill up 200 Probationary officers post all over India.The notification has been issued on 15th of this month and theonline applications have started from 17/11/15 which will end on 1/12/15.Students who are looking for an opportunity in banking sector can utilize this golden opportunity.All the details regarding the notification,Vacany details,education details,age requirement given as follows.
Education Qualifications : Any Candidate with a Graduate degree from a recognised university can apply for this post.
Vacancy Details :200 Probationary officers (Scale I/Junior management grade).Category wise vacancy details are given as follows.
UR – 101 Posts,OBC – 54 Posts,SC – 30 Posts,ST – 15Posts.
Age Limitations : The Lower age is 20 years while the upper age limit has been set to 28 years.However the age relaxation varies differently for different categories.For more details Click here : Andhra Bank PO notification 2015
Selection Process : Candidate has to go through written tests,Group discussion and Interview process.
Read more : ICICI Bank PO recruitment 2015
Application Process :
- Candidates have to visit the official site www.andhrabank.in
- click on the link recruitment.
- Now click on ” one year PGDBF program 2016/17 for andhra bank through manipal university”.
- Proceed to “Admission through PGDBF Course offered through manipal university offered online”.
- Before you fill up the form you should have a valid email ID.Login yourself and fill up the form and submit once after you check the details are correct.
- Click on submit and take a printout of the application form for future reference.
Important Dates :
Start of online applications – 17/11/2015
Last date to apply or edit application form – 1/12/2015
Date of exam – 27/12/2012
For more details regarding the vacancies and the centre of examinations do visit the Andhra bank careers link provided above.Students who got selected in the interview has to undergo a 1 year PGDBF course included with a three month hands on project in any local Andhra bank.Once after the successful completion of the course he will be placed in any branch of Andhra bank with in India.For any info or clarification regarding Andhra bank recruitment do comment down below.